Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Soft Kitty Warm Kitty #06

Soft Kitty Warm Kitty #06
So excuse me for singing this silly song.. 
This whole outfit just makes me happy with joy
 Its girly but its not. I dont know but it so adorable and im in love 
with this outfit like you don't even know!
• Hair :Blues. Valerie [FatPack]
• Hand Tattoo : .: TAOX :. Slink TaT hands / Feather - In The Air
• Belly Tattoo : *S* Soaring -tattoo-
• Nose Chain: .Keystone. Annyn Nose Chains  
( Comes in a Pack..im weairing the Single left iron)
• Necklace: *MM* Chunky Heart Necklace (Color Change)
• Rings: REIGN.- BOHO RINGS- Mandarin Set
• Shoes: .::BT::. Karmin Sneakers ( Not apart of the outfit below)
• Top and bottom : .::BT::. Cool Cat
Bitchtail Main Store Ride Is below! 
Join the vip group there too and you get an allowance :D
have a great day yall xoxo   
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supremo/128/126/21

No comments:

Post a Comment