Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Thursday, June 18, 2015

Living the Beach life #09

Summer is finally here!  short shorts, tank tops and maybe a little drink by the sand <3

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Aurora - Browns01
Necklace: *MM* Layered Pearl Necklace
Ring: Cae :: Anna :: Rings          
Jacket: Emery Andreja Kimono Petrol       (June Collabor88)
Tank top: Emery Cora Top Grey   (June Collabor88)
Shorts: *MIMOSA* Soft White Short 
Flats: REIGN.-Boho Stone Sandals- RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment