Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Colorful to the bone #03

Colorful to the bone #03
• Hair : MOON // Hair // Group // Gift - Echoes
• Glasses : [ContraptioN] Half Moon Glasses *???* nose
• Necklace : [Fetch] Wayward Necklace - Unicorn Tears
• Nails: .Figure. The Nudes {Toenails} Slink HUD &.Figure. The Nudes {Fingernails} Slink HUD
• Shoes : [whatever] Mary-Anns - black
• Wings : -Buttery Toast- Flutter Fancy - Rainbow Wings
• Tiara : -Buttery Toast- Of course, I'm royalty! - Rainbow
• Dress : Third Eye. First Date Dress [Bones]


No comments:

Post a Comment