Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kept in the dark #02

♥Kept in the dark #02♥
Its a dark piece but with the hint of color on the hair its beautiful!
I love doing this with a lot of outfits. One piece is a statement piece
I hope yall like this one
 
•  Hair: MOON // Hair // Mias La II
• Skin: .Birdy. Blair skin ~Dusk~ Frost (Brown)
• Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
• Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
♥ 
•   Jumpsuit: Wertina - Marika Jumpsuit
• Heels: BM Morag for Slink feet
• Necklace : Diamond Valentine Necklace
• Head piece: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Beaded Rose - Silver [box]
Prop: Label Motion - My Black Balloons Subscriber GIFT

No comments:

Post a Comment