Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wrapped in daisies #01

Wrapped in daisies #01
This is one of my new favorite outfits. 
So girly and great for the spring and upcoming summer!


• Hair  : little bones. Grixdale - Browns
• Eyes  : [UMEBOSHI] Bubble Milk Eye -Cotton- RARE
• Skin  :  .Birdy. Blair skin ~Dusk~ Frost (Brown)
• Shape  :  alterego I shape - maliyah
• Hairbase  :  Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 02


• Dress  : -tres blah - Chambray Frock - Pink
• Bracelet 1 : Howl - Star Rope no.2 (Black)  (From Wayward Hunt) 
• Bracelet 2  :  Noodles - Fairy Tale Base Bracelet Part II
• Shoes : .tsg. Daisy Wedges - Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment