Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Friday, May 15, 2015

Hiding from the clowns #08

Hey again my lovlies.Its the weekend so i headed to the carnival...bad idea. D: so now i'm
Hiding from the clowns #08
Hair: pr!tty - Sari - [Brown 5]
Necklace Two: etham - Rock my life Necklace (FaMeshed Gift)
Ring: Mickey mouse ring by NOIR KENNEDY
^ Newness ^
 New Top and Bottom from Feminist! Check it out
Prices are great and quality is amazing!
All their things are Omega and Slink Friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment