Hello my Lovlies ♥
Welcome to Wrapped in Daisies. I blog daily and always have something new to show off & share with you! From poses to accessories and clothes, Sometimes furniture as well! I take pride in what i do and hope yall enjoy it. ta ta ;)

Hey yall Im looking for sponsors! If interested in sponsoring me Message me in world @ Briannereilly ♥


Thursday, May 14, 2015

All about the love #07

All about the love #07
H e y yall! Hope all is well! here is my new post.. Enjoy  xoxo

Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Light Blonds
Head accessory:  [Haste] Moon Bindi
Necklace One:[lady.fakessi] Tattoo Choker ( Slink,Omegam TMP Appliers included )
Necklace Two: .Atomic. {Unicorn Horn} Necklace
Bracelets:  etham - Leather Cuff Bracelet - Heavy Duty (Left & right)
Purse: REIGN.- Sparkle Bag- Silver
Heels: BM Morag for Slink Mid feet

Outfit: \\F// LoveMe Black
(outfit is available in White,Blue,Grey,Black and Red)
Omega and Slink Friendly
\o/ For appliers! :3   
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/158705




No comments:

Post a Comment